Partners of COSAC participants are encouraged and very warmly welcomed to join with us for the unique COSAC experience. Many long-lasting friendships have been forged over the years at COSAC and Partners have always been regarded as an integral and important part of our event.
Partner registration for COSAC includes:
- Three nights accommodation at the wonderful Killashee House Hotel*;
- Three full breakfasts in the magnificent Turners Restaurant;
- Complimentary in-room silver service tea & coffee 24 hours a day;
- Admission to all three COSAC evening Cocktail Receptions;
- Three sumptuous five or six course evening meals with wine;
- After dinner Entertainment;
- Admission to all COSAC networking events;
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities in the superb Killashee House Fitness & Swimming Centre;
- Complimentary transport to and from Dublin airport.
For a small supplement Partners can also avail of the excellent COSAC conference buffet lunch each day by selecting the "Full Board" option on the Partner Registration Form.
For additional fees payable locally, our visiting Partners can avail of treatments at the unrivalled Killashee House Spa, or arrange transport to create their own exciting programme of historical, cultural and scenic experiences around the beautiful region of Ireland and Dublin City.
With advance notice COSAC can put partners in touch with Clodagh Horner one of Ireland's Premier Blue Badge Tour Guides and the regular and ever-popular host of COSAC's group and personal partner programmes.
To attend COSAC 2013 as a Partner download the registration form using the links in the table below, then simply complete the registration form and either:
- Fax it to us on +44 (0)28 9262 2953
- E-mail it to us at email@example.com.
Accommodation in Irish hotels is charged per person and not per room as in North America. Partner registration rates at COSAC include this dual-occupancy room charge. If an additional room(s) are required please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current COSAC group rates.
Partner registration rates exclude attendance at COSAC conference sessions. If you wish to attend the conference on a shared-room basis please email email@example.com for special shared room attendance discounts.
Thank you - we look forward to seeing you in September.